STDs caused by bacteria
Syphilis is a sexually transmitted disease caused by a bacterial infection of Treponema pallidum. The initial symptoms of syphilis are the appearance of injuries to the genitals or the mouth.
Gonorrhea is a sexually transmitted disease caused by the bacterium Neisseria gonorrhoeae. Symptoms of gonorrhea
- White, yellow, or green liquid at the tip of the penis
- Pain while urinating
- Itching around the genitals.
Chlamydia is caused by Chlamydia trachomatis bacteria. Symptoms of Chlamydia:
- Pain or pain during urination
- Pain during sexual intercourse
- Pain in the lower abdomen
- Clear or white liquid
- Pain while urinating
- Itching or heat in the genitals
This disease is caused by Haemophilus ducreyl bacteria. Characterized by a boil that turns into a wound and followed by swollen lymph nodes in the groin that can develop into an abscess.
The disease is also called granuloma inguinale is caused by bacteria Klebsiella granulomatis. Symptoms:
- The layer of skin slowly exfoliates, then the lump will enlarge due to inflammation process. Skin is not painful in this phase, but it is easy to bleed. Damage to the tissue can extend to the groin. Damage and formation of scar tissue in the genital organs.
- The color change of the skin on the genitals
- Permanent swelling of the genitals.
6. Lymphogranuloma Venereum
LGV or Durand-Nicholas-Favre disease is caused by bacterial infection of Chlamydia trachomatis. This bacterial infection usually occurs in the lymphatic system.
- Appears like a herpes infection
- Inflammation of the urethra (urethritis)
- Pain in the joint
- Nausea and vomiting
- Swollen lymph nodes
- Itching on the buttocks
- Feces mixed with blood
- Rectal pain
STDs caused by Virus:
- Genital Herpes
- Genital Warts
- HIV or human immunodeficiency virus is a virus that attacks the immune system. This virus can be transmitted through unsafe sex, sharing syringes or needles, from the mother to the baby during childbirth, or through blood transfusion. Until now, there is no cure for HIV
- Hepatitis B
- Hepatitis D Hepatitis D is a viral infection that can only be experienced by someone with hepatitis B infection.
STDs caused by Fungal:
1. Tinea cruris
This sexually transmitted disease is a fungal infection that attacks the skin around the genitals, inner thighs, and buttocks. Patients with tinea cruris will usually feel the emergence of a rash-shaped red rash that feels itch on the skin of the infected.
2. Candida Infection
Candida albicans fungal infection is usually a common cause of irritation of the vagina. But in men, especially those who are not circumcised can also experience it. In addition to the genitals, this fungus can also be found on the lips, nails, around the anus, and even the digestive tract.
STDs or STIs are diseases or infections that primarily attack the reproductive organs. Some of those STIs can be cured, but unfortunately the rest of them can not be healed. Most STDs caused by bacteria, viruses, or fungi can be cured. HIV is the only SDT that until now cannot be cured, the existing drugs only inhibit not eliminate the HIV virus. Knowing how transmission and prevention can prevent you from transmitting three different types of STDs.